Press and accreditation enquiries: [email protected] marked "PRESS".
During the daytime, children 12 years old and younger, are free to enter with their parents. In other cases, the child is required to purchase a ticket
Tickets of all categories will be replaced with wristbands. You must not remove it until the end of the festival, or give it to other people. Unlimited entry and exit from the festival site is possible at any time throughout the validity period of your ticket.
- EPIZODE - is a one of a kind international festival of electronic music. It will be held for the fourth time in South-East Asia, on Phu Quoc, Vietnam's largest island.
An international team of experienced organizers of the largest events in the world from Russia, Europe, and Asia is in charge of the festival. The team states that its main goal is the creation of an event format completely new for the region, where the emphasis is mainly on modern art and music.
- Some stages, over 230 hours of music, more than 8 dozen musicians and media artists from all over the world.
- Unique location surrounded by wild palm trees and ocean waves, on a white beach of the western part of Vietnam's paradise Phu Quoc island.
- By air to Phu Quoc international airport (PQC): direct flights from airports in Moscow, Kiev, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and others. Some country's tour operators offer ready-made tours to Phu Quoc; charter flights are arranged from various cities, and they can be purchased separately.
Some country's tour operators offer ready-made tours to Phu Quoc, where charter flights are arranged from various cities, as well as only tickets to the island by these flights.
- By water or ground from Phnom Penh, Cambodia: all bus companies sell the same bus ticket to Ha Tien town, then by boat to the island.
Regional low-cost airlines:
Boats going to the island: http://superdong.com.vn
In Vietnam, there's visa and visa-free entry for various time periods depending on the length of stay, the point of arrival and your citizenship. We recommend you to get official information from your country's embassy or consulate of Vietnam and fulfill the necessary formalities in advance.