Press and accreditation enquiries: [email protected] marked "PRESS".
Epizode³ will take place from December 27th 2019, 16:00h to January 7th 2020, 19:00h.
The festival site will be open to visitors 24 hours a day.
During the daytime, children 12 years old and younger, are free to enter with their parents. In other cases, the child is required to purchase a ticket
Tickets of all categories will be replaced with wristbands. You must not remove it until the end of the festival, or give it to other people. Unlimited entry and exit from the festival site is possible at any time throughout the validity period of your ticket.
1. Prohibited: entry to the event with any kind of illegal drugs, weapon, sharp objects, flammable liquids, explosive and pyrotechnic devices, gas cans and aerosols, food and drinks in any container, entry with animals; being at the event in a state of alcoholic, narcotic or any other intoxication; giving the event access device to third parties, as well as entry via access devices issued to other people.
2. Illegal conduct, violation of rules of the event and failure to fulfill the requirements of the event organizer or the site's administrators can get you removed from the festival site with the subsequent removal of access rights to it without the right for a refund.
3. By attending the event, you give permission for the disclosure and further use of your image and the sound of your voice recorded during audio, photo, and video recorded at the event, as well as the use of the audio, photo and video materials you made at the event posted by you in to the Internet in free access.
EPIZODE site is located in Vietnam, Island Phu Quoc, Sunset Sanato beach.
Exact coordinates are 10.153099, 103.973504.
Before the start of the event, a map of the festival site will be published on this website page. You will also be able to get it at Epizode Information Center.
The performer's names will be announced in stages and posted on this site. Organizer keeps the right to change performance schedule if needed.
11 days and nights
4 stages on the ocean shore
Hundred international and regional artists
Techno, house, breaks, drum 'n' bass, trance, progressive and other genres of electronic music
Media Art: light and laser installations
- taking pictures and videos in all public areas while remaining polite and respectful of other's personal space;
- taking photos and videos on mobile devices and consumer-grade cameras WITHOUT detachable lenses and other accessories like monopods, tripods, action camera mounts longer than 30 cm.
- to take photographs, audio and video recording for the following devices;
- carrying any professional audio and video recording equipment, professional cameras (any camera with a removable lens), any accessories for cameras such as a tripod, monopod, mounts longer than 30 cm, various nozzles and removable lenses, other commercial equipment.
If you've lost something, please contact the Information Center at the entrance to the site of the festival. If you've found someone else's lost property, we ask you to bring it there as well.
You can also find out about your lost belongings by contacting us via email: [email protected].
- EPIZODE - is a one of a kind international festival of electronic music. It will be held for the third time in South-East Asia, on Phu Quoc, Vietnam's largest island.
An international team of experienced organizers of the largest events in the world from Russia, Europe, and Asia is in charge of the festival. The team states that its main goal is the creation of an event format completely new for the region, where the emphasis is mainly on modern art and music.
- Three stages, over 230 hours of music, more than 8 dozen musicians and media artists from all over the world.
- Unique location surrounded by wild palm trees and ocean waves, on a white beach of the western part of Vietnam's paradise Phu Quoc island.
- By air to Phu Quoc international airport (PQC): direct flights from airports in Moscow, Kiev, Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh, Guangzhou, Shanghai, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur and others. Some country's tour operators offer ready-made tours to Phu Quoc; charter flights are arranged from various cities, and they can be purchased separately.
Some country's tour operators offer ready-made tours to Phu Quoc, where charter flights are arranged from various cities, as well as only tickets to the island by these flights.
- By water or ground from Phnom Penh, Cambodia: all bus companies sell the same bus ticket to Ha Tien town, then by boat to the island.
Regional low-cost airlines:
Boats going to the island: http://superdong.com.vn
In Vietnam, there's visa and visa-free entry for various time periods depending on the length of stay, the point of arrival and your citizenship. We recommend you to get official information from your country's embassy or consulate of Vietnam and fulfill the necessary formalities in advance.