This agreement defines the terms of usage of materials and services of the website epizode.com (the "Site").
- 1.1. The use of materials and services of the Website is governed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
- 1.2. This Agreement is a public offer. Getting access to the materials of the Website the User accepts this Agreement.
- 1.3. The Site administration may at any time unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement. Such changes enter into force after 3 (Three) days from the date of posting the new version of the Agreement on the website. In case of disagreement User amended it shall refuse access to the Website and stop using materials and services of the Site.
Obligations Of The User
- 2.1. The user agrees not to take any action that could be considered as violating the law of Russian Federation or International law, including in the sphere of intellectual property, copyright and/or neighboring rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to malfunction of the Website and Website services.
- 2.2. The use of the Website materials without our Express permission is not allowed (article 1270 GK RF). For the lawful use of the Site must be the conclusion of corresponding agreements with its owners.
- 2.3. When citing materials of the Site, including copyrighted works, link to the Site (subparagraph 1 of paragraph 1 of article 1274 of the RF).
- 2.4. Comments and other User notes on the Site should not contradict with the legislation of the Russian Federation and generally accepted norms of morality and ethics.
- 2.5. The user is warned that the Website Administration is not responsible for the access and use of external resources, links to which can be on the site.
- 2.6. The user agrees that Website Administration is not responsible for and has no direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or encountered losses or damages related to any Website content, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services available on or accessed through external sites or resources or any other contacts of the User, in which he entered, using Site information or links to external resources.
- 2.7. The user accepts that all materials and services of the Site or any portion thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The user agrees that Website Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
- 3.1. All possible disputes arising from this Agreement or related to it shall be settled in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 3.2. Nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as establishing between the User and Site Administration Agency relationship, partnership relations, relations on joint activity, relations of personal hiring, or any other relations, not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
- 3.3. Court recognition of any provisions of this Agreement invalid or not enforceable does not entail invalidation of other provisions of the Agreement.
- 3.4. Inaction on the part of the Website Administration in case of violation of any User Agreement provisions does not deprive the Site Administration the right to take later appropriate actions to protect their interests and copyright protected in accordance with the law, the content of the Site.
The user confirms that he/she is familiar with all the clauses of this Agreement and accepts them unconditionally.